Hvorfor Crystal Serum Ultra?
Crystal Serum Ultra er den bedste lakbeskyttelse du kan få, den bevarer bilens glans så den ser ud som en ny og forlænger levetiden på lakkens perfekte finish.
Nøglen til de fremragende resultater som kan opnås med Crystal Serum Ultra er de nye og revolutionary anvendelse af 7 nm nanopartikler sammen med den eksisterende 20 nm nanopartikler, samt større forhold af ‘crosslinkers’ som forstærker og gør toplaget af bilens coating tykkere.
Den hårde 10h top og blødere 7h basis lag giver en forbedret resistens mod hvirvler i forhold til de regulære 9h coatings til lakbeskyttelse. Sammenlignet med standard keramik lak coatings, Crystal Serum Ultra holde til de stærkeste kemikalier rengøringsmidler og fugleklatter.
En yderligere fordel ved at anvende et fleksibelt basis lag og et hårdt top lag er at Crystal Serum Ultra er meget resistent mod ekstreme ændringer på temperaturen, selv fra -40° C til +250° C.
Den særlige natur af denne lakbeskyttelse har, betyder at det kun må anvendes af en Gtechniq Accredited Detailer.
Tag gerne et kig på vores sikkerhedsdata for Crystal Serum Ultra
Storage and use
- Removing any contaminants, and, or polish residues to ensure a strong bond. For this we recommend using Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Ensure that there is no risk of water dripping onto partially cured coating from trim parts or seals. For this we recommend using an airline to blow any excess water from these areas
- Make sure the surface you are working on is cool, dry and out of direct sunlight
- When applying the product always wear the gloves provided to prevent the product coming into contact with your skin
- Use the pipette to put plenty of product onto the application pad – 3-4 pipettes to prime the application pad
- Replace lid with pipette on the bottle and set aside (do not keep the bottle in your hand as this promotes premature curing)
- Spread the coating over an area no larger 30cm by 30cm in a circular motion. We recommend joining edges of coated areas ‘wet to wet’. For example if you are doing the roof, do the first side, and the other side immediately afterwards
- The coating forms an almost immediate reaction with the surface of the vehicle so you should immediately remove residue with a Gtechniq MF6 Haze Buster
- You may need to buff the same area several times to fully remove residues for which we recommend using two MF6 cloths at any one time. Please note that you are only removing excess product, so avoid buffing with too much force as it can inflict marring on softer paint finishes
- For ease of spotting surface residue it is best to use a medium intensity flat light source and angling your head so that you view each surface from several different angles
- Take care that the MF6 cloths you are using are rotated sufficiently and quickly so that Crystal Serum Ultra does not partially cure in the cloth, as this will make buffing residue significantly more difficult
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully you will need to carefully wet sand the affected panel, repolish and then reapply Crystal Serum Ultra. Unlike C1 Crystal Lacquer or EXO you cannot remove the fully cured film with a cutting compound
- We recommend the vehicle stays dry for at least 12 hours post application
- We do not recommend applying more than one layer of Crystal Serum Ultra, but for improved hydrophobic function, it can be layered with two coats of Gtechniq EXO – for best results wait 1 to 2 hours
- Immediately machine wash used MF6 cloths after use, but we advise not to use the same cloths again on painted surfaces
- An unopened bottle of Crystal Serum Ultra has a 12 month shelf life from the time of purchase. As soon as a bottle is open it needs to be used within 1 week – the pipette must be removed, cleaned and the cap replaced
- If you have any questions regarding Crystal Serum contact email@example.com